How beautiful is this? In my opinion, creamy dishes are the best! This comforting warm dish takes 20 minutes and is highly satisfying! It’s a great option for busy days when you just want something warm and a little bit on the naughty side….except it isn’t!
Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
Deliciously quick creamy dinner
- 6 cups raw Chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 a cup organic coconut cream
- 1 cup Plant milk of choice
- 1 medium onion diced
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsps Soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos)
- 4 Tbsps of Nutritional Yeast
- 4 tbsps Tapioca flour
- 1/4 a tsp of salt (preferably pink Himalayan salt)
- 1 vegetable Bouillon cube (preferably organic)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Your choice of rice/pasta
- Dice the onions and fry in a tbsp of oil for 2 mins, crush the garlic then add them to the pot and fry for another 2 mins.
- Add the mushrooms and soy sauce to the onion garlic mix and cook for another 2 mins.
- Add in the Coconut cream and plant milk and mix.
- Stir in the Bouillon cube, nutritional yeast, tapioca flour and salt.
- Allow to simmer over medium heat until the sauce thickens
- Enjoy it with your choice of rice/pasta
- Store in the fridge.
(1/3 the recipe)